
In this heart of mines where no other man shall go, there is this place for you and only you so in this place you grow.
I know this place is there because I feel it with my soul.
You are bound to me, my every thing, because in your hands you hold, this place in my heart that does not belong to me because this place in my heart is yours.
When I feel your love I feel all of you and it doesn't just rain it pours.
The man that you are is who I need you to be.
permanently a part of me.
If we can't be then I am not free.
My heart will beat through chains.
My heart shall suffer the pain.
When the pain heals its true I know, on my soul will be marks and remains.
So have no doubts about how much you mean.
Without you I can't fly for you are my right wing.
Every night in my dreams I live my life with you.
It hurts me when I wake to discover that once again my dreams have been untrue.
So, what do I do?
I go to your place where it really beats strong.
As long as I'm alive in that place is where you will always belong.

No comments:
Post a Comment